Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Liveblogging at its best:

So tonight I have decided I would pull an all-nighter in an attempt to finish my film project.  Things did not go as I planned.

8:00 - I arrive at the home of a certain Adderall-induced friend.  12 dollars later, I leave, equipped to handle the night ahead.

8:20 - I pick up an 18 pack of Coors Light to split between Mike and I.  I am wearing my excessively furry hat, hoping that this will not compromise my I.D.,  but the guy does not seem to give two shits either way.

8:35 - I pick up Mike, forcing him to be my company for the evening ahead.  Promising him we will be free to drink and do whatever at the station, we head out.

8:45- There are an excessive number of people at the station.  Mike and I fearfully chug beers in the back closet, hoping others will think that we are having sex.

9:00 - FOOD TIME.  I order a taco bowl with my surplus of YCMP swipes.  It's not very good, as I presumed.  I pick up some chips and several pieces of candy to compliment my order slash fill up my swipe alotment of $7.25.

10:00 - Back at the station, a few beers in, I begin to make some headway on the task at hand, piecing together clips that incriminate my partner, thus rendering my film irrelevant and (hopefully) more amusing than his.

11:00 - Hamms forces me to look at the wedding video he is making for his cousin.  I drink more beer.

12:00 - Mike leaves to go buy "sleeping aids" after our excessive studying.

12:30 - Mike returns, glassy eyed and slow-moving.

1:00 - Cigarette time!  I convince Hamms he will find his perfect girl provided he does not compromise his necessities.  

1:30 - Fuck this.

2:00 -  Another cigarette!  Mike leaves, considering he had very little work to do at all this evening.

2:30 - Hamms leaves.

3:00 - I go out to have a cigarette.

3:05 - I realize I have been locked out of the student union.

3:07 - I realize that I have left my laptop blaring music and a beer can on the desk.

3:08 - 3:15 - Crying.  Drive home.

3:20 - Call Christina.  Thank God the insomniac has the campus security number.

3:25 - Race back to campus while calling security.

3:35 - Security lets me in, chastising me for my idiocy.  

3:40 - Retrieve possessions.  Wipe sweat from brow.  Drive home.

No comments: