Friday, December 26, 2008

How I like to play with Gentry:


gentry:  she never cut ties with me because she likes the attention

probably did the same thing with him


You left the chat by logging out or being disconnected.


me: hmmm

you should have sex with a relative of hers


gentry:so here's what i liked about it...we were both autonomous

completely


me: do you ever wonder about my love life


gentry:haha i was actually thinking of you yesterday yes


me: i think ive been rendered completely incapable of loving another person


gentry:i think that's sort of where ashley might possibly be at


she seems to love being loved, but wont love anyone back

at least not completely

i think legit she went back with her ex because it was comfortable and convenient


me: holy shit


i just saw a ghost


gentry: hahahaa what?


sure it wasnt that cat/


me: cats dont float


gentry: lol


me: oh wait it was the cat


hang on a second, she's crying


gentry: i just dont understand how u can have such ridiculous chemistry with someone and run away to an ex?


me: okay back


sorry about that


cat was upset . . . some shit about her ex boyfriend, she's cool now though


No comments: